Archivo de los acentos del español como lengua extranjera
Interferencias fonético/fonológicas del alemán en el ELE:
L2 Spanish and Italian Intonation: Accounting for the Different Patterns Displayed by L1 Czech and German Learners
(Working title of the postdoctoral thesis at the Osnabrück University; Germany. Consultants and Reviewers: Prof. Trudel Meisenburg (Osnabrück University); Prof. Laura Colantoni (University of Toronto); Prof. Frank Kügler (Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main)
Find the exposé here.
Keywords: Intonation; L2 Spanish; L2 Italian; L1 Czech & L1 German; AM-Model
Description and modeling of intonation of Costa Rican Spanish
This work forms a part of the corpus project (Inter-)Fonología del Español Contemporáneo ((I)FEC), which aims to document both the phonic variation in the Spanish-speaking world and the pronunciation of Spanish as an L2 and a foreign lan-guage in different learner groups (see Pustka et al. 2017). The data of this Spanish variety were collected in March 2018 in San José with the support of the Universidad de Costa Rica.
Together with: Prof. Trudel Meisenburg (Osnabrück University) and Jessica López (Universidad de Costa Rica)
Keywords: Costa Rican Spanish; Intonation; AM-Model
Czech ToBI (first proposal)
«Modeling Czech Intonation»
Keywords: Tone and Break Indices; Annotation of prosody; Czech language; Accentual (phrase) language; AM-Model. First proposal presented at Phonetics and Phonology in Europe 2017.
Find the presentation here.
L2 Spanish pronounced by different L1 speakers
«How do we recognize where the speaker comes from?»
Aim: Collection of different “foreign accents” for teaching and research purposes.
Examples: Slovak, Russian, BR Portuguese, Italian, Greek, German, AM English, Czech
*ACKNOWLEDGMENTS for a different kind of support to:
- Trudel Meisenburg (School of Language and Literary Studies; Osnabrück University)
- Laura Colantoni (University of Toronto)
- Kamil Gregůrek (Language School Hispánica; Brno)
- Paolo Divizia (Faculty of Arts; Masaryk University in Brno)
- Marek Stehlík (Faculty of Informatics; Masaryk University in Brno)
- Filip Smolík (The Laboratory of Behavioral and Linguistic Studies “Lables”; Prague)
- Štěpánka Černikovská & Jan Chromý (Faculty of Arts; Charles University in Prague)
- Instituto Cervantes in Prague
- My colleagues: Ariadna Benet, Susana Cortés, Wendy Elvira-García, Ingo Feldhausen, Christoph Gabriel, Antonio Leoni de León, Conxita Lleó, Jessica López, Katharina Nimz, Karina Puga, Paolo Roseano, Rafèu Sichel-Bazin, Johanna Stahnke, Maria del Mar Vanrell, Adrián Vergara Heidke and many others…
- My students: Ron Gerstman, Luisa Sprehe, Laura Strokorb, María Belén Viñas Fernández
- And last but not least, all motivated and patient speakers who participated in the experiments