L2 Spanish and L2 Italian intonation produced by L1 Czech and L1 German learners
(Working title of the postdoctoral thesis at the University of Osnabrück; Germany. Consultants: Prof. Trudel Meisenburg (University of Osnabruck); Prof. Laura Colantoni (University of Toronto)
Find the exposé here.
Keywords: Intonation; L2 Spanish; L2 Italian; L1 Czech & L1 German; AM-Model
Czech ToBI (first proposal)
«Modeling Czech Intonation»
Keywords: Tone and Break Indices; Annotation of prosody; Czech language; Accentual (phrase) language; AM-Model. First proposal presented at Phonetics and Phonology in Europe 2017.
Find the presentation here.
L2 Spanish pronounced by different L1 speakers
«How do we recognize where the speaker comes from?»
Aim: Collection of different “foreign accents” for teaching and research purposes.
Examples: Slovak, Russian, PortugueseBR, Italian, Greek, German, EnglishAM, Czech
*ACKNOWLEDGMENTS for a different kind of support to:
- Trudel Meisenburg (School of Language and Literary Studies; Osnabrück University)
- Laura Colantoni (University of Toronto)
- Instituto Cervantes in Prague
- Filip Smolík (The Laboratory of Behavioral and Linguistic Studies “Lables”; Prague)
- Štěpánka Černikovská & Jan Chromý (Faculty of Arts; Charles University in Prague)
- Kamil Gregůrek (Language School Hispánica; Brno)
- Paolo Divizia (Faculty of Arts; Masaryk University in Brno)
- Marek Stehlík (Faculty of Informatics; Masaryk University in Brno)
- My colleagues: Ariadna Benet, Susana Cortés, Ingo Feldhausen, Wendy Elvira-García, Christoph Gabriel, Paolo Roseano, Johanna Stahnke, Rafèu Sichel-Bazin, Maria del Mar Vanrell, and many others…
- My students: Laura S., Ron G., Belén V.F.
- And last but not least, all motivated and patient speakers who participated in the experiments